As part of the research skills enhancement program, your library arranged an online session, “Plagiarism detection software: Turnitin @LUMS, on November 09, 2021, from 12:00 pm – 02:00 pm. In the session, below contents were discussed in details:-
- Navigating the Instructor dashboard
- Updating account settings
- Creating a course
- Creating a standard assignment and settings
- Adding and managing users
- Retrieving usage data
- Walkthrough student submission process
- Interpreting the report
- Using grading and feedback features
- Student view of a graded report
- Managing Turnitin students limit numbers
It was an absolute pleasure to have you all in the session and we really enjoyed your active participation. For those of you who could not join and requested for a recording, please use the below link with password for webinar recording below.
Access Passcode: 8$qLzTu!