- To assist the Centre’s Manager in regular office operations and asset management.
- International and local travel arrangements. Responsible for visa processing, documentation, accommodation, and ticketing.
- Responsible for the events and projects marketing, social, and print media campaigns
- Dealing with external and internal auditors.
- Responsible for managing International, national & institutional projects and grants.
- Managing and maintaining the Centre’s assets, allocation, and recovery process.
- Managing the procurement process, supply chain management, negotiating with suppliers, pricing, and delivery schedules.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating local and international events such as conferences, symposiums, workshops, and exhibitions.
- Administrative support for regular office operations. Managing the allocation of space, planning office moves, and ensuring the readiness of workstations.
- Managing budget-related activities of the Centre.
- Providing assistance for other tasks as assigned by the supervisor/HoD.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate well in both English and Urdu.
- Proficient in the use of computers and well-versed in MS Office, especially in MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work with a positive attitude.
- Good team player.
- Likes to take initiative.
- Able to meet short deadlines.
- Standard 40 Hours per week.
Term of Appointment: