National Incubation Centre at LUMS is hiring for an Analyst in their Learning and Development (L&D) and Operations team. The L&D team sits at the core of the Centre in the planning and execution of its key offerings. The Analyst will coordinate with the Learning and Development team to ensure the smooth operation of our training, help execute NICL key offerings and facilitate internal coordination between other departments at NICL.
- Assist in planning and executing NICL's core L&D programs, including Foundry training, Entrepreneurship 101, and Seed Spark Program.
- Ensure high-quality delivery of learning and development goals.
- Contribute to curriculum development, faculty management, and feedback processes.
- Foster relationships within the NICL community, including cohort members, alumni, and partners.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to NICL alumni and startups.
- Support in drafting, compiling, and editing NICL Quarterly Reports.
- Liaison with HR regarding job descriptions and vacancies to staff orientation and clearance within the department.
- Handle daily administrative tasks and coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Oversee the centre's maintenance and upkeep.
- Organize internal and external corporate events, while coordinating with related LUMS offices and outside stakeholders.
- Facilitate Plug n Play companies and liaise with various departments.
- Assist in reviewing processes and drafting SOPs/policies as needed.
- Prepare and ensure compliance with technical reports for donor organizations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong decision-making abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Proven independent thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Negotiation skills for cost, quality, and timelines.
- Exceptional team-building and report-writing skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education, Business, Management, or related fields.