The E-Mobility Lab Engineer will lead the day-to-day operations of the E-Mobility lab by overseeing the testing of electric vehicles and their components, ensuring the lab equipment is properly calibrated and maintained, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop new testing methodologies.
- Lead the development of test plans and procedures for electric vehicles and their components, including battery packs, electric motors, and charging systems.
- Oversee the setup and calibration of testing equipment and ensure that all instruments are properly functioning.
- Conduct tests on electric vehicles and their components and monitor and record data during testing. Report any issues or abnormalities to the lab manager
- .Develop sets of tests and criteria for certification and standardization compliance.
- Analyze and interpret test data, and prepare reports summarizing the results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new testing methodologies and validate new equipment and procedures.
- Train lab assistants and other team members on new testing procedures and equipment.Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the E-Mobility lab and equipment.
- Conduct routine maintenance on lab equipment and troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Ensure that all safety procedures and protocols are followed, and that all equipment and workspaces are maintained in a safe condition.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in electric vehicle testing and provide recommendations on how the lab can adapt to new developments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a laboratory environment, with a focus on electric vehicle testing and component analysis.
- Strong understanding of electric vehicle components, charging systems, and battery technology.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of test plans and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present complex data and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and data analysis software.
Please ensure that you include the title "E-Mobility Lab Engineer" in the subject line.