The Finance Team at the National Incubation Center Lahore is looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent verbal communication skills. He/ She will be responsible for supporting the team in maintaining a systematic and process-driven approach to Operational Finance. Commitment to achieving shared goals, meeting deadlines, and multi-tasking are key traits required for this role.
- Implementation of procurement policy and creation of Purchase requisitions in SAP.
- Compilation and Completion of documentation as per donor requirements for quarterly reporting.
- Ensure the compliance with P2P cycle.
- Preparation of Budget utilization reports through SAP.
- Assisting supervisor in day-to-day financial and operational matters.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by the Finance & Operational Manager.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel).
- Team player
- Bachelors/ B. com/M.com
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.