We are seeking two motivated and detail-oriented Research Assistants (RAs) to join our team in support of research related to money, central banking, and monetary policy. While an economics major is not a prerequisite, candidates should have completed intermediate-level macroeconomics, a statistics and data-analysis course, and an econometrics course. The RAs will play a crucial role in various research tasks, including data management, source finding, bibliography development, transcribing interviews, and administrative support. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain insights into monetary macroeconomics and the practical aspects of the research process. Graduate students and candidates with prior experience in quantitative data handling are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in data management, organization, and analysis.
- Conduct literature reviews and maintain bibliographies.
- Source and retrieve relevant documents and materials.
- Transcribe interviews and assist with research-related tasks.
- Handle administrative duties such as printing, scanning, and email correspondence on behalf of the research project.
- Collaborate with the research team and contribute to project goals.
- Completion of intermediate-level macroeconomics, statistics, and econometrics courses.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Prior experience with quantitative data is preferred but not required.
- Graduate students are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a brief paragraph explaining their interest in the RA position and why they believe they are a good fit for the role to email@example.com. Please use "MONETARY MACRO RA APPLICATION" as the subject line.
The selected RAs are expected to commence work in November, with the possibility of earlier engagement, and work will continue during the winter break.
Remote work is possible for candidates outside Lahore.