The selected candidate will work as a machine learning developer for solving problems related to crop monitoring and disease detection using a variety of sensing modalities such as vision and LiDAR. Responsibilities will include problem analysis, solution research, software design and architecture, development, deployment and testing.
- Solid understanding of deep learning and state of the art machine learning algorithms particularly in the domain of computer vision applications.
- Aware of the best practices and procedures applied in designing and implementing deep learning-based solutions.
- Understands the OneSource software paradigm.
- Results-driven and enjoy working closely with a team.
- A BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a HEC recognized institution.
- Fresh graduates can apply.
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
Skills and Attributes
- Strong programming skills in Python, TensorFlow, and Keras, at least basic experience in C/C++.
- Should have experience with microcontrollers or embedded computers such as Rasberry PI or Jetson Nano.
- Good understanding of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Strong fundamentals in mathematics, statistics, probability theory, algorithms.
- Good communication skills and tendency to work in a team.
This position requires travelling often.