The candidate will be responsible for initiating and, when applicable, taking a leadership role in research projects, resulting in the production of reports and publications derived from research outcomes.
- Gathering, Cleaning, managing, and analyzing data using statistical software like Stata, R or Python.
- Generating various reports as and when requested.
- Designing and supervising surveys to collect quality data.
- Insert customer academic and financial data by inputting text-based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify, and sort information accurately according to priorities to prepare source data.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations.
- Discuss findings with other personnel to evaluate the validity of findings.
- Comply with data integrity, management, and security policies and maintain complete confidentiality in all aspects.
- Ensuring the accuracy of information relayed to all stakeholders.
- Maintaining department-specific files and data in an organized manner/system while complying with data management protocols.
- Assist in the creating, updating, and collating project documents as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Business awareness
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and drive
- IT literacy; Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents, and presentations as required.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a cross–function team with a positive attitude.
- Proactive – hands-on approach
- Good PR and customer services
- Efficient, Well Organized
- Team worker, ambitious to improve and add value to department deliverables.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor (Hons) or Master’s degree from an HEC recognized University or a foreign University of good repute with a focus on communication and analysis.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.