We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Assistant to support our Lead Operations Engineer in the establishment and efficient management of electric vehicle (EV) operations in Multan. The Assistant will play a critical role in ensuring the success of EV-related projects, office setup, battery-swapping station implementation, staff training, safety protocols, adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), and coordination with various stakeholders, including vehicle drivers and battery station personnel. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of sustainable transportation solutions in our community.
- Assist Lead Operations Engineer in the setup and maintenance of the new office, including administrative tasks, scheduling, and document management.
- Lead the city operations in the absence of the Lead Operations Engineer including driver coordination, maintenance issue, and staff handling.
- Aid in the coordination of new battery-swapping station deployments, including logistics, site preparation, and inventory management.
- Assist the Lead Operations Engineer in the creation and maintenance of comprehensive standard operating procedures (SOPs) for EV operations, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Collaborate with the Lead Operations Engineer to enforce safety protocols at battery-swapping stations and within the office, promoting a culture of safety.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards related to EV operations.
- Assist in data collection to identify operational improvements and areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with vendors and suppliers as needed to facilitate the procurement of equipment and materials for EV operations.
- Communicate with vehicle drivers to gather information about issues, provide updates on maintenance progress, and address any concerns or questions.
- Collaborate with security guards and station operators at battery-swapping stations to ensure smooth and secure operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or relevant field.
- Experience: 0-2 Years.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of electric vehicle systems and operations is advantageous.
- Proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities as needed with Time.