The Finance Team at the National Incubation Center Lahore is looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent verbal communication skills. He/ She will be responsible for supporting the team in maintaining a systematic and process-driven approach to Operational Finance. Commitment to achieving shared goals, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking are key traits required for this role.
• Implementation of procurement policy and creation of Purchase requisitions in SAP.
• Compilation and Completion of documentation as per donor requirement for quarterly reporting.
• Ensure the compliance with P2P cycle.
• Preparation of Budget utilization reports through SAP.
• Assisting supervisor in day-to-day financial and operational matters.
• Any other relevant tasks assigned by Finance & Operational Manager.
Knowledge and Skills
Microsoft office (Particularly Microsoft Excel)
• Team player
Qualification: Bachelors/ B. com/M.com
Experience: 0-1 Year
Travel may be required depending on departmental needs.
Flexibility & commitment is necessary.
9AM - 5 PM, Monday – Friday