The Partnerships & Projects Team at the National Incubation Center Lahore is looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent verbal communication skills. He/ She will be responsible for supporting the team in maintaining a systematic and process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management. Commitment to achieving shared goals, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking are key traits required for this role.
The Analyst – Partnerships and R&D will report to the AM Partnerships and R&D and will provide support in:
- Conducting and documenting discussions with NICL partners (current and potential) to ensure alignment with the Center’s work and objectives and the potential for expansion to new areas of strategic interest.
- Identifying and sourcing new opportunities that are of interest to NICL and are aligned with our current verticals including but not limited to funding, networking, and mentorship avenues for our startups.
- Building and maintaining effective alliances with the private sector, governments, NGOs, civil society, academic institutions, think tanks and other potential partners, to advance NICL’s mission and mandate.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team on development and implementation of Marketing Plans that highlight the partnership and meet the communication needs of the designated partners.
- Collaborating with the Learning and Development team on mutual projects.
Knowledge and Skills
- Independent thinker with the ability to devise solutions.
- Entrepreneurial flair to efficiently multitask.
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional time management
- Integrity, accountability and ability to work in a team.
Bachelors with Honors or master's in economics, Sociology, Development Studies, or International Relations from a reputed local/foreign university
Past internship experience is highly valued.
Travel may be required depending on departmental needs.
Flexibility & commitment is necessary.
9AM - 5 PM, Monday – Friday
You will be requested to submit proof of vaccination during advanced stages of the process as Campus entry is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals. During a Covid-19 lockdown, you may be required to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.)